Last updated: February 25, 2016.
By accessing and using the “Breakup Assist” app, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. In addition, when using the “Breakup Assist” app, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE IT.
This “Breakup Assist” app and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this “Breakup Assist” app shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the “Breakup Assist” app, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the “Breakup Assist” app, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
While using “Breakup Assist” app, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your email, age and gender.
2. Use of the collected information
The relevant App Store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App through the App Store. They may share some of that information with us, depending on the selections you have made. We will use it, as applicable, to:
1. Provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps.
2. Confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted.
3. Monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App.
4. Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint.
5. For any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
3. Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”)
The “Breakup Assist” app uses ads provided by Admob and they might collect personal identifiable information, to know more about it please visit: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. Use of the “Breakup Assist” app
1. “Breakup Assist” app will let you create a unique username ID that will be used to interact with other users, no other information that you register with us will be available to them as we want to keep the contact between users anonymous.
2. We might pick your post and feature it in social media for awareness. Your username will appear featured as well but no other personal information will be shared.
3. You own all of the content and information you post in the “Breakup Assist” app and can delete it at any time but keep in mind that the anecdotes, comments and messages will be accesible to other users. They may use that information and associate it with your username.
4. If you are subject to abuse by a user please let us know by writting to email@example.com with the username of the person troubling you and screenshots to prove their incorrect behaviour. If it breaches our terms we will get in touch with him and terminate the account if needed.
We want our community to have a positive impact but we cannot guarantee it. You must abide to this rules:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the “Breakup Assist” app.
2. You will not collect users’ content or information.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the “Breakup Assist” app.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not use the “Breakup Assist” appto do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the “Breakup Assist” app such as a denial of service attack.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this terms and conditions.
11. You will not post content or take any action on the “Breakup Assist” app that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
12. We can remove any content or information you post on the “Breakup Assist” app if we believe that it violates this terms and conditions.
13. If you keep violating other users’ rights we wll disable your account when appropriate.
14. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on the “Breakup Assist” app.
We cannot guarantee the service will be up and running forever. If there’s a change in operations and we decide to shut down the servers you will receive 1 month notice. In this timeframe we will let you download all your information we keep on our servers.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the “Breakup Assist” app you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on the “Breakup Assist” app and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the “Breakup Assist” app. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the “Breakup Assist” app. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the “Breakup Assist” app.
2. WE TRY TO KEEP THE “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE “BREAKUP ASSIST” APP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us