Last updated: October 25, 2020.
By accessing and using the “File Share” app, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. In addition, when using the “File Share” app, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS “FILE SHARE” APP WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE IT.
This “File Share” app and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this “File Share” app shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the “File Share” app, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the “File Share” app, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
While using “File Share” app, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your email, age and gender.
2. Use of the collected information
The relevant App Store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App through the App Store. They may share some of that information with us, depending on the selections you have made. We will use it, as applicable, to:
1. Provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps.
2. Confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted.
3. Monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App.
4. Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint.
5. For any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
3. Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”)
The “File Share” app uses ads provided by Admob and they might collect personal identifiable information, to know more about it please visit: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google analytics/Firebase that collect, monitor and analyze this. If you would like to know more about how they handle information please visit: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the “File Share” app you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on the “File Share” app and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the “File Share” app. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the “File Share” app. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the “File Share” app.
2. WE TRY TO KEEP THE “FILE SHARE” APP UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE “FILE SHARE” APP AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE “FILE SHARE” APP WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE “FILE SHARE” APP WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. THE “FILE SHARE” APP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us